Monday, May 4, 2015

Mixed bag day at High Plains Raceway

Monday was a mixed bag day at High Plains Raceway.  My morning run was a bit under my target and I finished 26th.  Not terrible but my goal is try to finish in the top 20 overall at each event.  The afternoon event at High Plains was right on target with a 20th place finish.  This was a neat event as it was an all Corvette run group.  I lined up as the lead car and had the best time in that group as well as the best time in my class.  At this point I am in 17 place overall and 1st in class.  Tomorrow we will be at Pueblo Motorsports Park where we will be doing a drag event and 2 road course events.  Rain is very likely and if it does rain we will not do the drags but will do the road course runs.  After Pueblo we are off to Cresson Texas only 672 miles away for Wednesdays competition at the Motorsports Ranch.  Here's a pic of our all Corvette run group.

No comments:

Post a Comment